Reload this Page
Kalypso - Game & Forums Moderator
:
:

Old 10-27-2014, 12:18 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Kalypso - Game & Forums Moderator

Greetings, Lords & Ladies of DAWland!

This has been a long time coming. For that, I apologize!

Most of you know me ingame already. Those of you who don't, I go by the same name on all servers and here on the forums. Makes it easie find me. When I am online, you can send me a whisper (private chat message) or, if I am offline or not responding, please mail me ingame or here on the forums. I will do my very best to answer your questions and sort out any game-related issues you may have.

A little about me: I live near the beach, have a few pets, work at least 3 different jobs year round, and love this silly game so much, I am more than happy to spend what little free time I have these days here, helping other players and making DAW a fun place for all. :-)

Not much more to tell. If I can be of assistance, please feel free to message me!

Cheers,
Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe ~Arya Stark, GoT
Old 09-08-2016, 10:37 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Just a note...

Because so many seem to be confused as to what JR and I actually DO here, I'm going to attempt to clear it up a little here:

JR and I are here to enforce the rules, to be a help to players when needed, and to be a sort of go-between between Admin/Dev and the players. Because we actively play, we are in the unique position of being able to accurately convey player concerns and frustrations to the dev and admin. We face those same exact issues, so we GET it. And the same rules and standards apply to us as all other players. We get no special privileges or treatment. If we are wrong, The Powers That Be are happy to tell us. If we DO wrong, again, they are more than happy to deal with us.

To sum it up: We work WITH the admin and dev to improve the game, but we ourselves are not the admin or dev.

Hope this helps!
Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe ~Arya Stark, GoT
Old 05-29-2022, 04:37 AM
Banned

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.ru
gardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ru
habeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ru
handsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ru
knockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.ru
lambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
Old 05-29-2022, 04:38 AM
Banned

laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.ru
manualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.ru
partfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Old 05-31-2022, 06:29 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to SdvillHOn Send a message via AIM to SdvillHOn Send a message via Yahoo to SdvillHOn Send a message via Skype™ to SdvillHOn
Default цампро wебшоп

ООО КО*Т*К
Tegs: ООО НПО ДНК Технология https://chimmed.ru/manufactors/catal...B8%D1%8F%C2%BB

хопаxфц
хоризондисцоверй
хпц стандардс
Old 06-02-2022, 02:33 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to belledrync Send a message via AIM to belledrync Send a message via Yahoo to belledrync Send a message via Skype™ to belledrync
Default no ban

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/sisilesek/
https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/10232239/

nueva version kiddions 1.53 cayo perico epic games launcher gta v ps4 instalacion mod menu gta v gta 5 free generator mod 4a40f9f
besssednos
nuevo mod menu para gta v ps5
gta 5 mod menu ps4
gta 5 mod menu 2022,gta mod menu,gta 5 online mod menu,gta online mod menu,gta 5 mod menu pc,mod menu gta 5,gta 5 mod menu pc 2022,gta mod menu pc,gta online mod menu pc,gta 5 mod menu free,mod menu gta v online,gta 5 pc mod menu,gta online undetected menu,gta online mod menu free,gta 5 mod menu download pc,gta 5 mod menu download,gta mod menu free,kiddions mod menu,kiddions mod menu gta 5,gta 5 kiddions mod menu2022,gta v mod menu,gta 5 free mod menu,kiddions
june july free gta 5 hack, gta v hack 2022
gta 5 full game mobile download for ios android and windows 7, is gta 5 available for android phone, gta v mobile download gta 5 for android (apk-data-obb), gta 5 unity android ios download, gta 5 full game mobile download for ios android and windows, how to download unity on android, gta 5 official gameplay - prologue + download for android/ios, how to install gta v in mobile android, gta v mobile - download gta 5 for android & ios androidgtav.com, gta 5 unity android ios download free full version, gta v mobile - download gta 5 for android, gta 5 apk download for android and ios ppsspp highly compressed, gta 5 unity android ios download free, download gta 5 android ios free apk ipa, gta 5 download for android free full version ios 14, gta 5 unity android ios download free download, how to download and play gta 5 on android, how to download gta 5 on ios without verification, gta 5 download for android free full version ios, can you download gta 5 on ios, gta 5 apk download for android and ios ppsspp, can i download gta 5 on ios, how to download gta v game for android, download gta 5 android ios free apk ipa file, gta v mobile - download gta 5 for android & ios, how to download gta 5 on ios, can we download gta 5 in ios, is gta 5 available for android for free, can you download gta 5 on iphone, download gta 5 android ios free apk ipad, how to get android apk on ios, gta 5 on android download full game (android and ios), gta v mobile download gta 5 for android (apk-data-obb) gameplay, gta 5 download for android free full version ios 15, how to get gta v for android, how to gta v download in android mobile, how to download android apk on ios, gta 5 full game mobile download for ios android and windows free
gta 5 hack android
https://luknijvideo.business.site/?m=true
https://twitter.com/LuknijVideoPL/st...51948471566336
https://luknijvideo.business.site/?m=true

Tags
daw team, introduction, kalypso