Search:
Old 03-29-2010, 04:40 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

Default silver

i sugest makeing silver u could use it just like gold but it will cost 1/4th of wat gold does and be 1/3 the value of gold then u can make it so resources take 1-2 silver but if u spend gold on the resource u get twic as much

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 03-29-2010, 05:46 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default use

yeah and if you dont pay for gold then there should be a way to get silver but make it hard like do some speical acheivments or something or pick a rebel city make it 100% then put 2000 defending troops and the first person to take the territory gets 50 silver (oh and this would fit nicely as a alliance idea like do this challenge for your alliance winner gets 500 of each resource and the leader chooses wat and how many men there and if they win in 50 battle reports the territory you get is a certain amount done up)
Old 05-16-2010, 07:46 PM
Squire (Level 1)

kingofrpgs thats a great idea, make something that basically makes gold useless. why would anybody pay 4x more for gold to get 3x the use as they could for silver..
Old 05-17-2010, 12:09 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

cause gold is used for resources and advisers and when this game goes live it will have more players with money some will buy gold for advisers and silver for resourcesnot much diferant from the dark ages where gold was the most valuable but silver was valuable to but not as much

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 05-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

also it can e used to hire mercs to attack other players with out giving away who is attacking or spys like a sivler only option