Search:
Old 01-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default map coords

on the map when we are going to trade or attack that is a distance from us instead of having to chase the map to try and find the coords if you guys could put a input place for the coords we wish to go to that would be great i had to look for someone for 20mins to trade them somethin thank you
Old 01-30-2010, 04:46 AM
Squire (Level 1)

I have to agree with this one. Just a small search bar where you can put in the cords and it takes you to the kingdom your looking for.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:11 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

if u get there cords then all u have to do is run ur cursur over a square and the cords will pop up then all u need to do then is estamate where to click next on the mini map

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 02-11-2010, 12:33 AM
Squire (Level 1)

I am hoping for something that works with your alliance. Like the green dot = your city and then blue dots could = alliance members cities.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:37 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

they have that all u have to do is right click on the mini map and it will cycle through and they use ornge not blue also im pretty sure it only works on ff

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din